Hey guys, I’m here again for another unboxing post. Actually I got this box last August 2, and it was really delayed. I think they shipped out last July 31. I was like, wow that is really long, so when they sent an email about it, they said that there’s something exciting about this box.
This box is really big, half of the regular ones maybe that’s because it was delayed lol.
Here’s the content of the box, there are lots of basic ones unlike their previous boxes.
Keratin Complex Travel Valet Care Kit 89ml P495 ($11) – This shampoo and conditioner duo from Keratin Complex was developed to provide a gentle cleansing that will not diminish the precious nutrients of healthy hair. This sodium chloride free formula is recommended for dry, chemically over processed or damaged hair.
Pink Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist 250ml Php 299 ($7) each, Fruity Collection / Php 349 ($8) each Happy, Dreamy, and Naught Collection – Fall in love at first spritz with Pink Sugar’s 12 various scents, grouped into their Fruity, Naughty, Dreamy, and Happy Collections. You’re sure to find one that will suit your every mood and emotion. Use it throughout the day as a refreshing way to feel and smell great!
Celeteque Back Acne Spray 50ml Php 320 ($7) – Formulated with salicylic acid, which exfoliates the skin and works to reduce blemishes and acne. It also contains gluconolactone, which gently removes the build-up of dead skin cells, helping to prevent future breakout. Spray after bathing and make sure to let it dry completely.
Enchanted Eyeshadow Palette 6g Php 199 ($4.55) – This long-wear eye shadow palette contains 3 shades that allow you to add depth and drama to your eyes. Swipe on the lightest shade as an overall color while using the medium shade to contour, then use the darkest shade to line your eyes.
- Hygienix Hand Gel, 100ml Php 45 ($1) – Fight germs, while keeping your hands nourished and refreshed wherever you go.
- Hygienix Instant Relax, 55ml Php 40 ($1) – Keep your hands soft, smooth, and moisturized on the go!
- Vitress Instant Relax 30ml Php 75 ($1.55) – Make your hair look naturally straighter and smoother.
- Vitress Hair Solenn 30ml Php 80 ($1.90) – Tame curls & waves and rock a smooth, silky, shiny do.
- Nivea Pure Effect Exfoliating Wipes, 20 wipes Php 139 ($3) – Your handy cleansing and exfoliating facial wipes you can take anywhere!
- Nivea Anti-Perspirant Insivible Spray 100ml Php 109 ($2.49) – Say no to cloth stains and stay protected from sweat and body color.
- Nivea In Shower Skin Conditioner 100ml Php 109 ($2.49) – Replenish your skin moisture without that hot sticky feeling.
So these are the contents of the box, I’m actually quite disappointed or maybe I’m expecting more, because I like to see a bunch of make ups on a box lol. But it’s an interesting box since it has a lot of basics. I like the Vitress and Hygienix because I can use them whenever I have to go to some places. And the Keratin Complex, I will try to use them today, as my hair is dry now since I had my haircut last month. I might give away the fragrance mist, I don’t like it. About the eyeshadow, I will try to review it and make a simple eye look. 🙂
To total price of this box Php 1,876 I didn’t add the Nivea In Shower Skin Conditioner because I only got the sachet and the price is not listed. The bottle one is Php 109 for 100ml. So each box is Php 580.00 and it’s tripled the price, so it’s a great box! 🙂
Tell me what item do you like on this box! 🙂