Hello guys! Sorry for the lack of update again, and this post was supposedly posted yesterday. I promised that I will post the weekly update on Mondays. But here I’ am again, procrastinating! Anyways, I will tell again the story behind the photos in bullets. 🙂
Top Photos L-R:
- While I was browsing photos on my phone, I saw this chibi version of me. It was from one of my readers abroad, she’s a fellow pinay though. Anyhow, I noticed that she is great in drawings, and she asked me if she can draw me. I said okay, of course. I think this was 2011-2012. I remember that, this is my style on clothing and my hair was like that too. 😛
- Google sent my pin from my old house, so I’ve decided to request another mail, I generated the mail last 8/11, I think? And I just got it last 9/14 and now my Google Adsense account is fully active. 🙂
- I just landed another job on Elance! And I think this will be a long term job, same rate as my current job and I started for 5-10hours weekly.
- It was Saturday, that I’ve asked my boyfriend to go to Quarrybay (a dimsum restaurant near our place), since I haven’t cook anything. We went there at almost 10PM.
- After that, we’ve decided to take home some of our favorite dimsum. My favorite is the Taosi Spareribs! I drink a half can of Red Horse for my menstruation. p.s/ my period started yesterday! Would you believe that?! This is my first ever period, since June 2011! 😀
Bottom Photo L-R:
- Supposedly gone to BDJBox Event that happened in SM North Edsa, but the weather is so bad, that I’ve decided to stay in my place. I can’t afford to go there, bringing my 2 boys with me, with that heavy wind+rainfall. Then I’ve decided to practice putting on Puppy Dog Eyes. Swatched some products, did product shoots for reviews… will post about the look this week. 🙂
- On the same day, I took the paper bag, where the products for review are in one bag. So I saw this from @sophialove yes they offer skin care products as well. And I can’t wait to try the coffee bar soap, everything I have is for anti-cellulite, sounds promising right? 🙂
- For a gloomy weather who doesn’t like to eat this? I remember the bagyong Sendong, my classmates prepare that, and it was really delicious haha!
- I made Graham Balls, at first I thought it was really easy, but it was really tiring, imagine your hands is full and it was really sticky. This will be the first and last I will make them lol.
- Pancakes with Syrup! I cooked some today.
That’s it! I hope you enjoy reading my post here, promise I will be more active next week! 🙂 Expect more reviews this week!
Shoutout! Happy Birthday to my late Kuya! IMY!! He turned 38yo, today. 🙂