Many best moisturizer reviews in the Philippines ensure that you can buy the best moisturizer brand in the market and make the most out of it. Most reviews discuss the pros and cons of a certain product, how to use it, and what a specific product can offer you. Online customer reviews are useful when choosing the right beauty product for you, especially the moisturizers.
Moisturizers can do more than just hydrating our skin. Beyond the basics, this beauty product can also offer various benefits, such as keeping your skin radiant and glowing throughout the day, soothe and smooth skin, and even out skin tone.
Moisturizers should be use once or twice a day to be able to take its effect on the skin. It is also beneficial to use after shaving or waxing. Shaving or waxing often lead to removal of dead skin cells and stripping the natural and essential oils of your skin, especially if you shave or wax your facial hair.
But did you know that there other ways on how to remove your facial hair without stripping the natural oils of your skin? There are many home remedies to help you remove your facial hair the natural and organic way. Read this article, skip your waxing appointment, and do the following natural ways on how to remove your facial hair flawlessly.
We all know the numerous health benefits of eggs. But did you know that egg whites are beneficial as home remedy for your upper lip hair, too? Follow the simple steps below!
- Combine some corn flour and sugar with one egg white.
- Blend the mixture until it forms a sticky paste.
- Then, apply the mixture into your upper lip.
- Let the paste sit in your upper lip then peel it off after 30 minutes.
Use this beauty hack twice a week for better results. If you continuously do this egg white hack, you will notice the reduction in your hair growth.
Using floor in removing your upper lip hair is one of the simplest and easiest ways in facial hair removal.
- Mix some flour and turmeric in a bowl.
- Blend the mixture well until you form a thick paste.
- Then, apply the mixture on your designated area. Wait for 10 minutes then peel it off.
Sugar is not only beneficial in making scrumptious dishes but in your beauty routine, too. Follow the simple instruction below to have a painless waxing.
- In a pan, put one cup of sugar and let it heat for one minute.
- Then, add one cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Stir the mixture until it forms a thick liquid.
- Let it cool before applying it into your upper and lower lip region.
- Using a piece of cloth, get a little amount of the mixture and apply it into your upper and lower lip region.
- Rub it in circular motion and pull it off towards the direction of the hair growth.
Growth of facial is both natural for both men and women. However, for women, excess growth in face area, such as in the cheek, chin, lower, and upper lip region may cause embarrassment and affects one’s confidence. Good thing, there are natural methods on facial hair removal and most of these ways contain pantry products, making these ways easier and safer.
best moisturizer reviews in the Philippines, egg whites, flour, sugar, Natural Way of Removing Facial Hair,
About the Author
A 22-year-old graduate of multimedia design, DIY enthusiast, make-up lover and has a love-hate relationship with desserts. I dream to be soon one of the known bloggers.