Hey guys! I know I’ve been missing in action for a month now, it’s because I’m losing my interest in blogging lately. I’ve decided to just stick around and do personal blogging instead. That I don’t need to compete, to be a beauty blogger just like anyone else wants. I will be still doing reviews but not the same as before, which I have to do it. This time, whenever I feel like it, then I will review it! No more hassle for me! Anyways, that’s just a quick update, I will tell you more about it soon!
Before 2014 ends, I have compiled some of my “Me Wants” before the year ends. This is just some girly stuff and the kid inside of me. No gadgets included, because I won’t get those in just 2 months lol.
- Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl – This one cost around P2,500 here in our country, this one is different from the Miracurl itself, which is really expensive, I heard it was P8,000 + if you haven’t heard about this baby, well what are you doing! Head over to Youtube and see for yourself!
- Naturactor Cover Face Concealer – Beauty Bloggers been raving about this product, and up to now, I can’t get my hands on these babies, I’m planning to get 2 shades, one to lighten up my skin and the green one to cover the red blemishes.
- I’ve been looking for shoes in ZALORA Philippines since last month, I actually bought a pair last August? I think. And now I’m looking for women’s espadrilles, I actually find it comfortable to wear, so I’m still checking what to have.
- Pressure Cooker – Haha! I know this is ridiculous to include on my wishlist, but hey I’m the Chef on my own kitchen here!
- Computer Table – Ever since we moved, my boyfriend uses a plastic table just the usual one you see around restaurants lol.
- Intel i3 Processor – I want to upgrade our computer’s processor, since it’s using AMD Processor which is quite old now, the unit was bought last 2010, though the Motherboard is new, because it got broken last year.
I actually wanted to add the Karaoke thing, but last month, I bought a speaker which is really loud! It’s a speaker that has a microphone input! So we are just using the computer to find karaoke pieces on Youtube and voila! Instant Karaoke! 🙂 I also bought a microphone that day, it costs me, P1,999 for the subwoofer and P499 for the microphone.
How about you, what are you planning to buy this coming holiday? 🙂