It’s been a week! Hello guys! How was your holiday experience?! I was really excited with everything every Holiday because I really really like preparing our food! Yes I’m the Master Chef here in the house! Hehehe.
Well as for 2013! I have many many plans! I like to wrote them on a planner but, I no longer write. LOL and I might just waste a wonderful planner! 😀
Here’s a couple of plans I’m thinking:
- Give more time on my Blogs.
- Buy sources from GraphicRiver to satisfy my Web Design needs.
- Practice my skill on applying make-up.
- Save money and be contented on the things I currently have.
- Make more friends. 🙂
- Will give my old clothes I’m not wearing anymore, since I bought my clothes from Romwe every month.
- Buying what we really need:
- New Bed
- New Drawer
- Shoe Rack
- Boxes for Lain’s old toys
- Boxes for our old stuff (paper, notebooks, books, etc..)
- An organizer for my make-up cosmetics
- Will make an improvised light box for my product reviews to satisfy my sponsors needs.
- Make another blog for a daily update!
- Going to love my work!
- Give more play time to my son.
- Will stop playing online games.
- Getting rid of my scar everywhere and stretchmarks from giving birth.
- Reduce Weight! LOL
- Lastly going to a Salon to fix my freaking hair!
These are the plans I have in mind I don’t want to call them my New Year’s Resolution because I don’t think its not. Although I mixed some of it! Well that’s my plan for this year! And I will make them come true! I know He will help and guide me. 😀
And as for my last plan to fix my hair I really had a serious problem with it. Last 2 years, yes it was on July 2011 when my hair gets dandruff I thought it was just a normal dandruff. But hell no it continued for how many months! And I tried every dandruff shampoo but none of them work. Then I tried different colors of Dove shampoo and it helps my scalp get rid of it. I’ve continued using Dove, however after 2 months the dandruff went back again! I was so sad, it was very itchy. 🙁
I tried to search what could help be. I bought Nizoral shampoo then I read that its for Heavy Dandruff, it cost 40.65 each sachet, you can use it twice a week. After using it for 2 weeks the dandruff stopped! Then the next problem I had was Hairfall! I asked the BBU Group on Facebook what could help me to reduce hairfall. Then it says “Lauat Herbal Shampoo” I bought it for 196 pesos at SM Hypermarket here in Monumento, its a big bottle actually. Though it doesn’t smell that good but it helps me reduce the hairfall! Thumbs up!
But the new problem is, the Dandruff went back again and up to now. 🙁 And I was shocked too, I’m not an outside person but I got lice on my head. 🙁 Will go back to Watsons and buy Kwell shampoo again to kill those pests on my head! After that get rid of the stupid dandruff! I’ve decided to buy shampoo from Human Heart Nature, I hope it works! And after I get rid of these problems on my hair then I’m ready to go on any salon!
But I’m quite confused which will be the best salon for me? If only we had a directory here in the Philippines for Salons, it will be very easy for us to search! Like Rush.co.uk I believe this is a website where you can search a salon if you happened to have difficulties on finding a good salon for you! Also the website is giving tips about beauty and hair! Will definitely love their website, will check their blog from time to time! This is awesome!
So guys can you tell me what method should I pick for my hair? I don’t want to rebond my hair cause its very common plus I had it before. I just want to have a natural hair that is not “buhaghag” hahaha!
Here’s a photo of myself with my current hair! After I go to salon I want to color it with Prettia! 😀 What can you say? I want to have natural curls eh~! XD