Hi guys! Have your ever wonder on how to take care of your skin? Well you should do, and it starts from within. When I was young I think 19 years old? I always wanted to try Myra-e as my skin feels so dry. Always looking it at stores, but never had the chance to try it. Not until, my boyfriend told me about taking vitamins for myself, since I haven’t taken any ever since I work late at night..
I feel very bad about myself, I only put lotion on my skin, there’s the time that I really have that severe dryness on my legs. It wasn’t good, so I’ve decided to take care of myself now. And do the right thing, a healthy lifestyle.
HOLISTIC SKIN CARE – BEAUTIFUL SKIN STARTS FROM WITHIN
If you think your facial creams and lotions are doing enough to keep your skin look beautiful, think again. Recent studies now show that the real secret to healthy, young-looking and glowing skin has to start from within.
The time that Marcie sent a package, I have no idea what could it be. And shocked to see what’s inside, I was really happy to get the recipe book, because I’ am currently looking for recipes as I started my diet. And saw a lot of recipe for salads, and its great because there are Filipino dishes too! With its new endorsers, Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo and Sarah Geronimo!
To get that effortless, “lit from within” glow, you have to complement your creams and lotions with a healthy lifestyle and way of life. Use this checklist as a guide to gauge whether you’re taking care of your skin from within—it’s truly the best way to keeping your skin healthy and beautiful:
- Sleep. Your entire body, including your skin, goes into repair mode while you snooze. Help your skin cells regenerate and your facial muscles relax by making sure you catch quality sleep. Still feel like you’re not getting enough rest when you wake up in the morning? One of the reasons could be that your alarm is rousing you in the middle of your deep-sleep stage. To make mornings less of a drag—or if you know you’re only catching a few hours of shuteye—try setting a wake-up time that’s a multiple of 90 minutes. This is the length of the average sleep cycle, so you’re sure to wake up to a beautiful morning.
- Exercise. Even though you know that a good work out is great for your heart, lungs, and mental outlook, chances are, you’re still not hitting the gym as much as you should. Here’s a little motivation that’ll inspire you to get moving: Regular exercise is also one of the keys to scoring healthy skin. By increasing blood flow, exercise helps nourish skin cells and keeps them vital. It also helps carry away waste products, including free radicals, from working cells. Think of it as a cleanse for your skin, but from the inside.
- Hydrate. Healthy skin is well-hydrated skin. If you want your complexion to glow, you need to make sure that you’re drinking enough H20 on a daily basis. Keep this Kor water bottle on your desk at work or in your car, and remember to sip often. Want to add a little flavor? Toss in a lemon wedge or a splash of fruit juice—it’s a great substitute for sugary sodas or iced teas.
- Eat Well. Did you know that the food you eat matters to your skin almost as much as it does to your waistline? This is because your skin uses vitamins and nutrients from food to repair and rebuild damaged skin cells. Make time to plan your meals daily with the help of this Yummy Light Meals recipe book, so you don’t end up going for unhealthy options or fast food.
- Take Vitamin E. This is where the heart of Holistic Skin Care is. As you go about your usual work day, you get exposed to bad and uncontrollable free radicals that damage your cells. The result: tired-looking skin that looks dull, dry, and aging. Help your skin bounce back and recoup easily by adding a daily dose of Vitamin E to your diet. Since this vitamin isn’t produced by the body, taking a powerful Vitamin E supplement like Myra, can help. It’s rich in anti-oxidants to help boost your skin from within and also stops skin-damaging, free radicals from stealing life from your cells. The best part is, it also repairs damaged cells and works hard to protect the healthy ones. And with more healthy cells in your body, you’ll be able to have beautiful, glowing and younger-looking skin throughout the years to come.
When I first saw this Kor Bottle, I was really happy! Because I’ am planning to buy mason jars for my infused water. And sorry if it look so dirty? Upon receiving this package, I already used it! Not to mention that this is personalized, it has my name on it! 🙂 Thanks again Marcie, for sending these to me. I know I have a lot to explain, since I haven’t posted the previous ones you’ve sent. :/ I feel so bad about that.
When thinking of beautiful skin, always remember this formula:
“your creams and lotions + a healthy lifestyle + healthy cells = healthy, youthful-looking, and glowing skin. Make sure that you take care of your skin from within with Myra Holistic Skin Care. Go ahead—take a Myra Capsule now!
As of now I’ am currently taking the MYRA 300e, since I saw on the bottle that it will expire next month. So I have to hurry! 🙂
|MYRA 300e||MYRA 400e|
|FORMULATION:||300 International Units (IU)||400 International Units (IU)|
|dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate(Synthetic Vitamin E)||dl-Alpha Tocopherol(Natural Vitamin E)|
|Brochure Price:||P241.50 per bottle of 30s||P94.64 per box of 8sP354.90 per box of 30sP1,183.00 per box of 100s|
|SKUs||Plastic Bottle x 30s||Plastic Bottle x 30s|
Availability: Drugstores, Department Stores, Supermarkets
For more information contact:
Asst. Product Manager, Myra